Terms and Conditions
1. A booking fee is required upon confirmation of your wedding booking of £50. This is to be done via bank transfer, cash, or card. The booking fee basically covers the time we have spent with you so far and the time spent typing up your proposal and securing your date.
2. All booking fees are non-refundable, by accepting your quote you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
3. The booking fee is subtracted from your final wedding flower invoice.
4. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
5. Prices may vary due to market fluctuation, however no change in price will occur after the final quote and contract has been confirmed by you.
5a. The exception of term 5 is weddings after Brexit as we are unable to predict the impact on imported flower prices. These may require a price alteration to avoid loss on our behalf.
6. The final payment is due around 2 weeks before the wedding date- after the final consultation and confirming final numbers.
7. All items/vases/table plans/wood/jugs/pots/table runners/urns ect are hired to you, the client, unless otherwise stated on the quote.
7a. Items hired from us will be collected the following day with the cost to cover fuel. All items hired must be collected by us or returned. Alternatively you can drop the rental item off within 5 days after the wedding/event. If not a replacement fee for the item will be charged.
8. All fees will be clearly outlined in your quote ensuring no hidden fees or nasty surprises!
9. Fresh flowers are a living products there can be some occasions that a particular flower may become unavailable, we do make every effort is made to source the product sometimes we are unable to use a the particular flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen. All fresh flowers are subject to availability.
10. We order your flowers approx 7 days before your wedding date, after which no changes can be made to content and quantity.
11. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
11a. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
11b. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved
12. Wedding Flowers shall be delivered to maximum of 4 addresses (Brides location, Grooms location, Wedding venue, Church)
13. It is up to the Clients to provide correct locations for deliveries and agree on timings. We shall not take responsibility for lateness caused by an incorrect address.
14. It is up to the clients to ensure that the venue/church are open and to provide us with the correct contact details to help gain access.
15. Cancellation after full balance is paid shall be non refundable.
16. If your wedding is cancelled within 2 weeks of the wedding the final balance is still due, this is because it would be highly unlikely we would take another booking at such short notice, Consequently resulting in loss of work.
17. Cake Flowers will be provided individually wired. We are happy to add these to the cake but take no responsibility for any damage to icing. This will always be discussed with the baker chosen.
18. Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and colour variations may happen.
25. Terms and Conditions may be updated at anytime. By paying your booking fee you are agreeing to any changes that may be made. These will always only be minor changes to wording. Any major changes that could effect you will be presented to you first.